Chapter 16: Gas Station pt3

TW VIOLENCE AND SLURS

Wednesdays POV:

As much as I wanted to get up right then and there and beat up the boys that did this to her, I couldn't leave her there alone. So I help her up and lead her out the store. As I'm walking out of the store I see the three boys standing next to what I'm assuming is their car.

I keep walking with Enid and help her into the passenger side of the car. Before I shut the door I kiss her gently.

"W-what are you going to do?" She asks still shaken up and crying.

"What I do best."

I shut the door to the car and turn around, I quickly start to walk to the group of boys. I walk fast and with a meaning. At some point they noticed me and started yelling at me, calling me a dyke and shit like that. Assuming they saw me kiss her at the car. But I block them all out.

Once I get to the car I punch the first boy square in the face. He doesn't fall down or back away so I hit him again but this time it's an upper cut. You can practically hear the cartilage break in his nose. I swipe his legs out from underneath him and then kick him in the stomach.

I turn around to see a fist coming right at me so I move to the side, grab his arm, and slam in down into my knee. You could hear the bones breaking in that hit as well.

I look the other way and I lock eyes on the last boy, this, this was the boy that did it. I can tell. This was the boy that hurt her. I walk towards him and kick him in the stomach, as he is holding his ribcage I punch him right on the side of the head, grab his hair, and smash his face against the rear view mirror of his stupid blue truck. I then proceeded to break each of his fingers on hai right hand. The same hand that hit her.

After I am done with the boys, I smile at my work and walk back into the gas station to pick up the snacks on the ground that I can only assume that Enid was going to buy. I pay and walk back over to the car.