Chapter 10: Ashnikko

Wednesdays POV:

After going grocery shopping, I decided to do something nice and make Enid dinner. She was already sitting at the table when I walked over and gave her her meal.

"And for you pasta with alfredo, bread and butter on the side." I say, handing her a plate and sitting down across from her. "Hope you enjoy it." I say as she takes her first bite of the meal.

"Holy smokes Wednesday. This is really good. Where did you learn how to cook?" She asked through a mouthful of food.

"My uncle Fester taught me how to cook a lot of home cooked meals. For a while, cooking was the only thingI had to calm myself down after I got angry." I say, taking small bites of the food. Me and Enid chatted for a little bit longer while eating, mainly about random stuff. About friends, family, all that kind of crap. Until one topic of discussion came up that I don't think I was able to avoid.

"You know Wednesday, your name in a song, like your full name, Wednesday Addams." Enid says shyly, looking up from her plate a little.

"Really. What song?" I asked curiously.

"It's by this person named Ashnikko. It's called slumber party." Enid says, pulling out her phone excitingly. I look at her as she starts to search up the song.

Why does that name sound so familiar, Ashnikko?

The song starts to play and I swear that I've heard it before, but I can't remember where the lyrics say my name. And then it gets to the bit that I remember.

"My girl looks like Wednesday Addams, eyes go black when she-"

"STOP THE MUSIC." I say sharply as she quickly pauses the song.