Chapter 53: You got This

Enids POV:

Wednesday grabs my hand walks through the back gate door. I give Divina and apologetic look because we both know the night is going to be a lot more interesting now that the "opposites attract" couple is here.

Me and Wednesday walk hand in hand over to the hot tub area of the party, passing about 30 people. Most of them being from the school, but some being people that I have never even seen before.

"Hey Enid, Wednesday." Ajax says from the hot tub.

"Are you guys getting in? Because there is a strict no clothing policy." Yoko says reaching for the remote to turn up the heat.

"Yes we are on our way in." I say taking off my hoodie. I then remove my pants and t-shirt to reveal the black semi-lace bra and underwear that I have on.

"Enid since when with the black?" Bianca asks. Wednesday looks over at me also seeking and answer.

"I had to get into character." I says smiling. "Wednesday?" I say looking over to her, still fully clothed. She rolls her eyes as she takes off all of her clothes except for the sweater.

She pauses and give me a worried look. I give her a comforting smile and walk over to her. "You got this, it's okay." I whisper into her ear. She softly signs as she reaches for the hem of her sweater, and slowly pulls it off.

I smile at her and hold her hand in mine as we get into the hot tub together.