Chapter 48: Just for you

Enids POV:

"Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday!" I say running up to her in her room.

"Enid." She says not looking away from her typewriter.

"Guess what." I say excitedly.

"I'd rather not."

"Cmon, your not making this fun." I whine while walking over to her. I put my arms around her and rest my head in the crevasse of her neck. She doesn't stop typing, but she also doesn't move away.

"Good." She says. I sigh and let go of her. I walk over to her bed and plop myself down right in the middle.

"Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday-"

"Stop." She interrupts, turning around from her desk and standing up.

"Make me." I say sitting up from her bed feeling a little bold. She rolls her eyes, turns back around, and sit down to start typing again. I moment goes by with nothing to hear but the typewriter.

"Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday-" I say saying her name over and over again. While I am speaking she turns around and quickly walks over to me. She puts her hand over my mouth and pushes me down back onto the bed. Afterwards she puts one leg over my waist and one over the other so she is on top on me with my mouth still covered.

"I made you." She says with a smirk on her face. She takes her hand away from my mouth. "What do you want Enid?" She asks still on top of me.

"Yoko is throwing a halloween party tomorrow and she wants you and me to go. It's a um-" I say not being able to focus with her right here. "-it's a party where you go with someone and dress up as then for the party. Like I would dress as you and you as me."

"No." Wednesday says shaking her head.

"Cmon Wednesday." I whine to her.

"No."

"Please."

"Nope."

"I'll do whatever you want just please go with me." I say as my last hood to getting my way. Wednesday slowly creeps a smirk onto her face.

"Anything?" She asks.

"Within reason." I say smirking back at her. She stares at me for a moment, thinking about what she wants to ask me for. l

"Im going to be smart with this and save my wish for a later moment. For now I am going to contribuyes writing my book. And as for your party, I will go with you." She says getting up off of me.

"You will?" I say excitedly leaning up.

"Just for you."