Chapter 45: Simple Favor

Wednesdays POV:

After dinner all of our guest said goodbye and left. Enid was feeling much better by the end of the night, witch made me feel better about the whole situation that transpired.

"Wednesday did you take my hairbrush?" Enid says walking into my room with a towel rapped around her, with her hair still wet from the shower. I was in my bed drawing when she walked in from the bathroom.

"No." I say before looking back down at my drawing.

"Okay, we'll...can I look around you room to make sure I didn't leave it in here at some point?" She asks walking closer to me.

"Yes you may." I say without taking my head up from the drawing. She begins to look around the room, first going through my drawers, under my bed, and at my desk. But while she was at my desk though she fully pulled off her towel, revealing her body.

"Enid what did I say about the nakedness?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Cmon you know you like it." She says winking at me. For a moment I forget all of my thoughts when she said that.

"I-um."

"Plus it was slowing me down, I need to find my hairbrush quickly and efficiently." She says pacing around the room looking on top of things. "Wednesday?" She whines to me a little while later.

"Mhm?" I say looking up at her, trying to keep my eyes on her face.

"Could you do me a simple favor?" She says walking towards me. I nod my head. "Could you pleaasseeeee help me look for this hairbrush?" She whines some more.

Not going to lie I am kind of disappointed that THAT was the favor she had in mind.