Chapter 57: Claws

TW SLURS AND VOILENCE

Enids POV:

He looks me in the eye and quickly walks up to me. I watch his as he winds his fist up back behind his head. I quickly duck down movie out of the way. He punches the wall and I watch as he drops his knife to the ground.

I take this as my chance to run out of the room. I run towards the door and unlock it as quickly as possible, right as the door opens I go to scream for help but he puts his hand over my mouth and drags me back into the bathroom. Locking the door behind him.

He pushed me down onto the ground and straddles on top of me. I try to fight him off but he starts to undo his belt and I start to frantically panic.

I quickly move my knee between his legs and up to my chest and knee him in the crotch. He topples over as I go to run out the door. I try and look around for the key and I don't see it anywhere. I turn back around to see the tall boy drop the key to the door in the toilet and flush it.

"Now you can't go anywhere you little bitch." He says to me with a smirk on his face. He runs up to me and grabs my shoulders. I try as hard as I can to fight him off of me.

I eject my claws and get my right hand out of his grasp and scratch him across the face as deep as I can get them. He grabs his cheek as blood flows through his fingers. He looks at me mortified.

"YOU FUCKING DYKE!" He yells at the top of his lungs as he walks towards me.

"WEDNESDAY!!!" I should as loud as I possibly can.

God I hope she hears me...