Chapter 101: You Know Me So Well

Just for clarification this chapter takes place three days after the last one, so it's the Friday they are all leaving on, the school day is over and they are all packing.

Wednesdays POV:

"Bad news." I say to Enid while she is packing up her final things. I finished packing two days ago so I am simply catching up on the news when I got a text from Eugene.

"Oh God, what? If someone really terrible happened I would much rather hear about it at the airport." Enid says zipping up her bag and turning around the look at me.

"Why the airport?" I ask her.

"Because when I'm in an airport my day feels like it can't get any worse, so I'd much rather you tell me something negative when I'm already in a crap mood." Enid explains to me, sighing over the fact that she has to even think about flying right now.

Enid has always hated airports. She says it's too nerve racking and that she "can't have a single non-judgmental thought" in an airport because people piss her off too much. Normally it would be me getting easily aggravated with people, but something about planes, airports, and being in the sky does it for her.

"Nothing terrible...sadly." I respond. "However Eugene just messaged me, he said he isn't able to come with all of us to Vermont. Apparently one of his moms isn't quiet ready for him to be so far away from them yet. Especially after he almost died." I explain to her. Enid looks at me with a slightly upset expression on her face.

"Oh, that's upsetting I was looking forward to having him come with us. I do understand where his mom is coming from though, I mean Eugene is fourteen years old." Enid says sadly. She walks over to the bathroom to get her toiletries, shortly after she brings them back into the main room continuing her thoughts. "Although, I also wouldn't want my 14 year old who recently got attacked, living states away for a month with an overdramatic werewolf, a oblivious stoner, a blood thirsty vampire, three deadly mermaids, and murderous psychopath. AND on top of that we are all teenagers with no adult supervision. So...I kind of get why his mom might not want him to go." Enid says quickly while packing away all of her bathroom supplies.

"I suppose that makes sense." I respond, looking back down at my mobile device typing out my response to Eugenes message.

"Mhm." Enid responds. When I'm done messaging Eugene I look up at my girlfriend, sitting down on her bed looking around the room.

If boredom was a person, it would be Enid at this very moment. The thing is...I know exactly what she wants to do and so does she, she just doesn't want to be the person to suggest it.

"Amor."

"Yeahh?"

"Would you like to go check up on everybody else and see how packed they are; so we can figure out how soon we are able to leave?" I ask her knowingly. I watch as a warm smile slowly forms onto her face. She quickly gets up from her bed, runs over and kisses me.

"You know me so well." She says as she takes me hand in hers and drags me out of the dorm room.