Chapter 78: A Little Light Torture

1:56 PM
Enids POV:

After I got discharged me and Wednesday headed back to our dorm room. It did take quiet a while though since this old ass school has no elevators, I was forced to maneuver myself up the stairs.

I listen as Wednesday types away on her side of the room. Meanwhile I just lay in my bed staring at the ceiling, wondering how the first day back at school tomorrow will go.

I continue to stare at the ceiling until I hear a halt in Wednesdays typing. I sit up and look over to her. She turns around and looks at me, clearly waiting to ask a question.

"What are you going to do about Taylor?" She finally asks me. I look at her confused, not immediately remembering that whole note slipping thing. "Taylor Elizabeth Spangler" She continues.

Oh shit, that Taylor...

"Wait." I say confused. "How do you know her full name?"

"I have my ways." She says standing up with her hands behind her back. "So, what are you going to do about her?"

I lay back down and run my hands over my face. "Ugh I don't know Wednesday...do you have anything in mind?"

"Quiet a few things come to my mind actually..." She says walking over to my side of the room, carefully sitting down on my bed. I look up at her.

"Not illegal things Wednesday." I say seriously.

"Define illegal."

"Is it against the law?" Wednesday sits there and ponders for a second.

"Okay I have no ideas." She finally admits. I sigh and throw myself back into my bed. I can feel her eyes staring at me. "Are you sure it can't be anything illegal?" She asks one more time.

"No!"

"Fine." She says clearly disappointed. "Not even a little light torture-" She starts.

"No!" I say cutting her off.