Chapter 3: Butterflies

Wednesdays POV:

When we got up to the second floor we walked over to out apartment number, 17. Thing unlocked the door and we walked into our new home.

Right away you walk into a living area, with an open kitchen further down, separated by a half wall. Where the living room ends there is a hallway with two rooms on the each side and a bathroom at the very end. All the walls were painted a light grey color, and there was stained wood for all of the flooring.

"OMG this is so exiting, I can't wait to finally share a house with you!" Enid says skipping around the room in excitement. I give her a look of confusion. "Not that I wanted to share a house with you, or live with you...not saying that it would be bad to live with you.." She quickly rambles.

"To much." Thing signs from the floor.

"Right." Enid says in response.

Why is she acting so weird? And when I say weird I mean she is acting weirder than normal. Whatever...

"We should pick rooms" I say breaking the tension in the house. Enid nods and we both walk over to the hallway. We stop at the first door and open it to see fully black walls with a dark purple carpeting. I smile.

"Uhhh no, no no no NO. I am not staying in here, love you Wednesday but this is not the vibe." Enid says waving to the inside of my new room. I set my bags and belongings in the room and follow Enid to the bedroom across.

She opens the door to see baby pink walls with a yellow-beigeish carpeting on the floor. I look over at her and she is smiling very wide.

She's pretty when she smiles, even thought she's always pretty she's especially pretty when she smiles.

Enids POV:

After I am done admiring my colors in my new room I look over at Wednesday to see her staring at me.

"What, is there something on my face? Am I turning into a wolf already! ITS NOT EVEN NIGHTTIME YET!?!" I say panicking because she is still staring at me.

"No nothing like that." She says calmly.

"Then what?" I say confused.

"You look pretty when you smile." She says shortly before she walks away back into the living room with Thing. I start to feel my face heat up and I rush over to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and my face is totally red.

"Shit." I say to myself. I look down the hall into the living room to see Wednesday talking with Thing, im assuming about the furniture based on what I could see.

God, she's so gorgeous.

The more I look at her the more I start to feel something in my stomach, something that I had only felt for another person, that person being Ajax. Butterflies.

Oh, shit... I have a crush on Wednesday Addams!