Chapter 30: Slumber Party

Wednesdays POV:

"One thing about the party." Enid says breaking the comfortable silence while she is cuddling with me on the couch.

"Yes Enid?" I say slightly annoyed but hiding it.

"It's wouldn't be a lot of people. Just like Ajax, Xavier, Bianca, Yoko, Eugene, Kent, and maybe Divina if Yoko and her figure out what they are. I mean, I know that they were dating but now they are in a bit of a rough patch. And I mean of course Yoko is going to come she is my friend but Divina is also my friend so I don't know what to-"

"Enid." I say cutting off her rambling.

"Sorry, I am so stressed out. I know that I just mentioned the party about 5 minutes ago but this is already stressing me." She says putting her hands on her face. "OH GOD IM EVEN BREAKING OUT."

"ENID."

"YEA?"

"CHILL."

"OK, ok, ok, I'm cool. I'm cool." She says calming herself down.

"Good." I say moving my head onto her shoulder. And rests her head on top of mine, and for a moment the room is quiet. Until...

"OMG WAIT I HAVE SUCH A GOOD IDEA." Enid says sitting back up. I roll my eyes and look to her.

"What's the idea?" I say hiding my annoyance.

"What if they all sleepover as well? Like is a party then a sleepover. IT WOULD BE A SLUMBER PARTY." Enid says super excitedly.

"If I say yes will you be quiet?"

"Yes."

"Then yes."