Chapter 31: 6:23PM - High

6:13 PM
Enids POV:

A few days after me and Wednesday had the convocation in the living room, here we are, actually going through with it and planning the party. The same people that I had mentioned before are coming too, Ajax, Xavier, Eugene, Bianca, Yoko, Kent, and turns out Divina is too. I still want to know what happened in their relationship. Who knows maybe I will find out tonight.

Right now it's 6:13, we told everybody to get here at 6:30. Me and Wednesday are putting all the snacks and drinks out in the living room. We have chips, popcorn, pretzels, and some other stuff. And for drinks we have lots of different seltzers, hard seltzer, and apparently Ajax is being vodka and Bianca is being tequila. I don't know how the both of them managed to do that one. But it will make it more fun.

6:23PM
Wednesdays POV:

I just finished making my bread as I heard a knock on the door. Enid is in her room changing her outfit for the 23rd time tonight so I guess I am the one who has to open it. I set the bread in the kitchen table and walk over to the front door. I open the door and I see Yoko and Divina standing there with smiles on their faces.

"Heyyy Wednesday." Divina says. I look at her a little more seriously than I would a normal person.

Is she...high?

"Divina?" I ask before letting them into the house.

"Yes ma'am?" She says staring at me.

"Are you high?"

"Yes ma'am. Oh and before you let my into your house are you and Enid like a thing thing, cause Bianca told us some of the sauce but I need to hear it from you." She says pointing at me. Her finger gets a little to close to my face and a back up a bit.

"Sorry about her." Yoko says. "Here I brought you something." She says pulling a container out of her tote bag. She open up the container and I see a plate of brownies. Knowing her they are most likely pit brownies.

"Thank you, please come in." I say motioning them towards inside the apartment.

After everybody got here and settled in we all ended up sitting around the coffee table again. Eugene was on my right, Enid on my left, next to Eugene was Ajax, then Kent, then Bianca, then Divina, then Yoko, then Xavier, and then Enid, and back to me.

"Guys. I have an amazing game that we should play." Bianca says while getting up and walking over to her bag near the front door.

"What's the game?" Eugene asks for all of us. Bianca pulls out a large bottle of tequila from her bag.

"Never have I ever bitches."