Chapter 6: I like her

Wednesdays POV:

We are just staring at each other, not saying anything. But I don't mind it. I don't mind looking into her eyes without saying anything. Enid. Whoever would have thought that I would like Enid. I like her more than how a friend would. I like her as a girlfriend would. I like her hair, her eyes, her optimism. I never thought I would like anybody for a while after Tyler, and I definitely didn't think that I would like anybody who's favorite color was baby pink. But Enid. Enid is the perfect one.

Enids POV:

Should I kiss her? I think I'm going to kiss her.

I look into her eyes a little more and quickly lean in and smash my lips against hers. Just feeling her lips against mine is an amazing feeling that can make me melt. I lean away and she looks at me a little more.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that I just-" I start.

She lets go of one of my hands and slowly trails her right hand up my waist. From my waist her hand slowly travels to my torso, up my chest, slowly up my neck until her hand is resting on my cheek. And slowly pulls my head in toward hers until our lips collide. I move my hands around her waist, and she moves her hands to the back of my head, curling in my hair.

A few minutes go by of us just kissing. The best few minutes of my life.