Chapter 72: Taylor

Enids POV:

The rest of the day went by well. Me and Wednesday went to all our classes and we both had to participate and sit thought a lot of new introductions. It was all good, exempt for the note.

Now a little background on Taylor. She's a vampire. That's it that's all the background that I got. To be honest, I know nothing about her. All I know is that her and Yoko used to be friends but now they don't even talk, like...at all. But i'm going to try and get the note off my mind, maybe it was just a lucky guess? I doubt it, she definitely knows.

Wednesdays POV:

I look across the room to see Enid zoning out on her bed. She does this a lot. I quickly walk over to her and snap my fingers in front of her face. She quickly comes back into it.

"Are you okay? You've been acting on the stranger side ever since first block today." I say to her sitting down on her bed. She looks at me offended.

"Stranger side? Are you trying to say that I am normally on the less strange side? Meaning that i'm strange?" She says to me.

"Yes Enid, you have always been a little bit strange; so I used the phrase on the stranger side because since first block you have been noticeably more stra-" I start to say as she cuts me off.

"I'm just messing with you Wednesday." She says smiling a little.

"Well i'm glad that I was able to get you to smile. Now, tell me." I say to her seriously.

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me what was in the note this morning."

Enids POV:

Aw shit. Should I tell her? I should tell her. I'm going to tell her.

"Well," I say taking a deep breath. "The note said um- the note said something, uh...mean." I say to her. I watch as Wednesday tenses up a bit. Ready to kill whoever passed the note. Literally.

"And what exactly did the note say?" She asks me. I don't like saying this work out-loud. In fact, I never say this word out-loud.

"Dyke."