Chapter 25: Gross

Wednesdays POV:

After we played Never have I ever for a while everybody slowly started to leave. First Eugene left because his moms didn't want him getting home to late. Then Yoko and Bianca, and Ajax was the last one to go. Soon it was just me and Enid cleaning up everybody's shit they left around the house. I mean, how do full grown teenagers, soon to be adults might I add, not know how to clean up after themselves.

"Alright..." Enid says throwing away a handful of garbage into the bin. "..that's the last of the crap in the living room. Can we take a break now?" She asks looking at me with her pouty face.

"No, Enid, it's much easier to do it all at once." I say continuing to wash the dishes.

"We can't ever take a little break." She says walking up to me and putting her hands around my waist, leaning her head against my shoulder.

"No." I say standing my ground.

"Cmon just a short one.." She whispers into my ear. "It'll be fun..." She says, I can practically feel her smile against the side of my face. I dry off my hands and turn around. Right as I go to face her she lets out cough that I can only imagine hurt.

"Gross." I say staring into her eyes.

"Sorry I just-" She starts but is interrupted by another couching fit.

"Are you okay? Do you need some water?" I ask worriedly. She nods her head yes while holding her throat. I quickly fill her up a glass of water and stand next to her while she drinks it. "Do you feel a little better?" I say holding my hand up to her head. "You were coughing a lot with they were here."

"I feel a little bit better, it's all okay." She says walking over to the living room.

"No it's not, you are burning up. Please, lie
down." I say fixing up the pillow on the couch.

"Fine, but only because you asked nicely." Enid says winking at me before coughing again.