Chapter 21: Bitch

Enids POV:

Shortly after everybody got to the hosue we were all gathered around in the kitchen chatting while Wednesday made more bread for all of us.

"Since when do you know how to make bread Wednesday?" Eugene asks her while she is taking the newly made bread out of the oven.

"Since my Uncle taught me, only this version of the bread doesn't have blood in it." She says as she starts to cut up the bread.

"Pigs blood right?" Eugene says laughing over his fear.

"Sure." Wednesday says with the plate of bread in her hand, as her and everybody else walk out to the living room. Naturally we all form a circle around the coffee table, me to the right of Wednesday, Eugene next to her, Yoko next to Eugene, Bianca next to Yoko, Ajax net to Bianca, and Ajax is on my left side.

"Sooooo..." Bianca says clapping her hands together once.

"...what we gonna do?" She says finishing her sentience.

"Omg let's play truth of dare!" I say as if the best idea popped into my mind. Because let's be honest, it is.

"Be so for real right now." Bianca says.

"Bianca." Wednesday says starting deadly at her.

"Yes?"

"Quiet, we will play truth or dare." She says looking over to me.

"Oh my Jesus you are Enids bitch." Bianca says. Wednesday smirks. Everybody else starts to chuckle. I look down and start to blush knowing that we both will do whatever each other asks.

Out of nowhere I start to cough super hard to the point where is was hurting. Wednesday puts her hand on my back and rubs my back in small circles.

"What happened? Are you okay?" She asks concerned.

"Yeah I think I just got something stuck in my throat, i'm fine." I say having another slice of bread.

"That's what she-" Yoko starts.

"Finish that sentience and I will gut you from the inside out and feed to my spiders." Wednesday says cutting her off.

"Alrighty then.." Yoko says putting her head down slightly.

"Let's play truth of dare now." Ajax says as Eugene nods his head.