Chapter 7: Shower

Wednesdays POV:

The next morning, I wake up and stumble out of bed and head over to the bathroom so I can take my morning shower. The walls in this apartment are pretty thick and I just assumed that Enid was still in her room. So, I was expecting the bathroom to be empty. What I was not expecting was for someone to be in the bathroom.

I open up the door and I am immediately greeted by a naked Enid just standing in the middle of the room dancing to her music. I said nothing and immediately shut the door.

A few seconds go by, and she walks out of the bathroom with a shocked look on her face still naked.

"What did you come into the bathroom for?" She asked if she's not standing in front of me, LITERALLY NAKED. But now I'm interested. Why is someone so comfortable in themselves that they could just walk around the house naked?

"Are you gonna put a towel around you before you speak to me or you just gonna stay like this?" I ask trying to hold eye contact with her, don't wanna be disrespectful.

"Oh Wednesday... Why have a towel on you when you can just walk around in your birthday suit?" She says, doing a quick little twirl. I hand her my towel. Initially she declined it, but after a few seconds she took the towel. "Wednesday, you're going to have to get used to this, because when I wolf out, I'm gonna wake up like this." She says, walking back into the bathroom and shutting the door.