Chapter 47: Rooming

Enids POV:

Me and Wednesday haven't spoken since we both woke up in the same bed. I know what she doesn't like cuddling but this seems like it's a bit of an over reaction.

Wednesday walks into the living room and sits next to me in the couch. She looks deeply into my eyes as she puts my hands in hers. I start to internally panic.

What is this? What is going on? Is she really this mad at me?

"Enid." She says seriously. I mod my head not being able to get any words out of my mouth. "We need to talk."

"Oh god no. You are breaking up with me. Listen Wednesday I am really sorry about last night, I had a terrible dream that came true but kinda didn't cause it was in the past but I didn't know where else to go, you were across the hall and I was panicking and I-" I say quickly trying to explain.

"Enid." Wednesday says once more.

"Yeah."

"I'm not breaking up with you." She says to me with a soft look on her face.

"Your not?" I say calming down.

"Never." She says reassuringly.

"Oh. Then why did you want to talk?" I ask, now confused.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to combine rooms. Like both of us sleep in my room from now on and your room becomes a whole different area." She says to me. I start to smile and quickly lean in to give her a hug.

"I would love too."