Chapter 105: Whatever You Say

This chapter is loosely based on one of @Starwarsfanpage0405 comments on the last update! "Enid worrying that Willa is getting hypothermia cause she's so small and constantly cuddling her to keep her warm"

9:54PM
Wednesdays POV:

After a very long flight we finally landed around thirty minutes ago. Right now we are all outside with our bags, waiting for Kent and Divina to finish up trying to figure out how to rent a car for an extended period of time. We all figured it would be best to rent a car for our stay here. Although, we didn't think it would take this long to get.

Enid, Yoko, Bianca, and Ajax are all crammed on a small bench, huddled together trying to escape the cold weather on a dark night. Enid is the only one not cold, a perk of being a ware wolf I assume. Meanwhile, I'm standing next to the bench, trying to avoid the unsanitary germs of an outdoor airport seat. I try to maintain my warmth but the Vermont weather in March isn't making it very easy.

"Are you sure you don't want to sit down? You look a little chilly." Enid says looking up at me from the bench. I look down at her with a blank expression on my face.

"I'd rather freeze all of my limbs off than have to sit down on that germ-riddled excuse for a bench." I say, lazily motioning my hands to the thin bench made out of cheap metal. Enid rolls her eyes and then responds.

"Wednesday please just sit down. Hypothermia wouldn't be a good outcome due to your stubbornness." She says to me patting her lap. I hear Yoko slightly chuckle to herself. I fully turn around and face her.

"You want me to sit on your lap?" I ask her.

"What? Do you want me to take away the offer?"

"I have far to much dignity to sit down on my girlfriends lap simply because she doesn't want me a catch a minor cold." I respond, turning back around and looking in front of me. Enid shrugs her shoulders and crosses on leg over the other.

"Suit yourself." She says. I try to keep my eyes ahead, looking at the airport roads in front of me. The thoughts in the back of my mind clutter up my brain.

It is a little chilly outside.

It would be terrible if I got sick on this trip.

Addams don't get sick.

But people do, and I am a person.

So technically, it could happen.

It would make Enid sad if I got sick on this trip.

I wouldn't be able to do the things she planned.

I turn around and look down at Enid. She smiles at me, already knowing that I caved it. "I'm not doing this for my well being, I'm doing this because it would put an unwanted dent in this vacation if I fell ill." I say to her sternly, gently parting her legs slightly and sitting down on her lap. She wraps her arms around my stomach and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Whatever you say." She says into my ear. I can practically feel the smile on her face.

"Where did Wednesday go? Right now I'm looking at someone submissive sitting on her girlfriends lap!" Bianca says loudly. Yoko, Enid, Ajax and her all start laughing to themselves. Enid tries to hold hers back but fails.

"I will kill you Bianca." I say looking over to her.

"I'd hate to break it to you Addams but you are literally five feet tall." She scoffs with a smirk on her face.

"I am five foot one." I respond harshly.

"Is that supposed to intimidate me?" I start to reach into my inside coat pocket for a knife when Enid grabs a hold of my wrist.