Chapter 40: Stressing

One Week Later:
Enids POV:

It is my first official day back at home and Wednesday is doing everything that she can do to try and help me feel better. I have to say she is...well...

..stressing is the nice way to put it.

I start to sit up from the couch and Wednesday quickly walks over to be and gently pushed me back down.

"You need to stay down, you don't want anything to happen to your stitches." She says seriously. "Why were you getting up? What do you need me to get?" She says looking me in the eyes. I smile at her.

"I just need to go to the bathroom Wednesday, I'll be okay." I say getting back up again. She gently grabs my shoulders and pushes me back down. She stares at me. I try to get up again and the same thing happens. "Wednesdayyyy." I say whining.

"What." She says in response.

"I can walk and shit just fine." I say getting back up with her not stopping me this time. I start to walk to the bathroom when Wednesday stops me.

"I'm going with you then."

"What?" I ask confused.

"Into the bathroom. I can't take any chances." I chuckle a little and look at her staring at me seriously.

"Oh wait your being serious." I say realising.

"As serious as your three bullet wounds." She grabs my hand and starts to lead me to the bathroom. "Let's go."