Chapter 62: But Last Time-

Enids POV:

Wednesday was in our room typing when an amazing idea popped into my mind.

Camping trip.

I quickly had to jump up and go tell her because a group camping trip with the gang would be so much fun. I knock on our bedroom door where she was working.

"Come in." I hear a monotone voice say form inside the room. I walk in and see her typing away on her typewriter. "What do you want?" She says plainly.

"I get that you are normally like this but I'm your girlfriend, can I have a more welcoming attitude?" I say playfully. She turns around and give me a harsh look. "Guess not, anyways I have an amazing idea." I say walking over and hugging her from behind.

"Hurry up with it because I can't focus with you here." She says no longer typing. I start to blush.

"What do I make you nervous?" I whisper into her ear. She sighs and turns around.

"What's your idea?" She asks. I stand up straight and take a deep breath.

"Camping trip with the gang." I start to see a worried look on her face show as I finish my sentence.

"But last time-" She starts.

"Yes I know what happened last time but this time we will have a shit ton more people. And what are the odds of that even happening again? Right?" I say not super convincingly. Wednesday stares at me for a minute, contemplating what she should say.

"Fine." She says. I clap my hands and hug her tightly. She pulls me away and holds me by the shoulders. "But I am going to be next to you the whole entire time."

"Deal."