Chapter 65: EVERYONE OUT

IM BACK BITCHES, I don't know how frequently I will be posting but I will try and stay a little more consistent.

Wednesdays POV:

I watch the kitchen closely as Enid and Ajax have a conversation. I have no clue what they are talking about but Ajax is getting awfully close and I don't like it. I watch as Ajax steps away from her and walks back into the living room to join the rest of us. 

"What's up bitches." He says happily as he sits back down on the couch. Everyone gives him a confused look and continues on with thier conversations. I look back over the to kitchen and I see Enid wiping her face.

Is she...crying?

I quickly look over to Ajax and he opens his mouth to talk.

"Shh!" I say putting my hand over his mouth. "If I find out that you made her cry I will cut the head off of each one of those fucking snakes stuck to your scalp." I finish as I get up and start walking over to the kitchen.

Enid hears my footsteps and quickly turns around. I look at her face and see her eyes and nose red.

She has been crying...

"What happened?" I say peeping a glance over to Ajax staring at me and her in the other room. I walk up to her and slowing rub circles around her back.

"He d-didnt do anything wrong. It's j-just that I don't want to make him feel- feel bad for wanting to be with the person that he l-loves." She says in between sniffles. I grab a tissue from the counter and hand it to her. After she is done blowing her nose I grab she shoulders gently and face her towards me.

"Would you like me to kill him?" I say seriously. She starts to laugh and then we make eye contact.

"Oh wait you not- no you can't kill him." He says with a smile on her face. I smile back simple because of the fact I was able to make her feel better...

...even if I was being super serious about the killing thing.

"There is one thing you can do for me though." She says to me softly. I nod my head and look her in the eyes. "Can you kick everybody out? I don't want to be around them right now I just want to be with you." She says into my ear. I take still for a moment before I walk into the living room.

"EVERYONE OUT!"