Chapter 55: I will Kill you

Enids POV:

After I little bit I left the hot tub to go inside and get a couple drinks for me and Wednesday. We both had never seriously drank and we figured since we were staying the night that tonight would be the night to do it.

I walked into the house and found the kitchen wearing just my bra and a towel around the bottom half of me. I quickly put together to like margaritas and started walking back over to the hot tub when someone stopped and stood in front of me.

It's the boy.

The boy from the gas station.

The boy that slapped me.

"Heyy, Enid. Funny that I run into you here." He says walking towards me, I start to back up to more that he comes closer to me. "Now tell me." He starts. "Do you think anybody at this party will notice if you didn't...come...back." He says taking a break in between his words.

My heart starts to pounds faster and faster as he keep walking towards me. He backs me into the wall behind me. "If you touch me Wednesday will kill you this time." I say holding my words steadily.

"Oh will she?" He says egging me on. I nod my head and try to stand my ground. "Put you drinks down and come with me. And if you dare to yell for Wednesday I-" He says taking a step closer to me.

"-will-" he says taking another step. "-kill you."