Chapter 29: Lets Throw a Party

Wednesdays POV:

A few days later Enid was all set, back to her normal bubbly self. Witch was good and bad. Good being that she was okay. Bad being she is going to try and make me do something that I won't want to do.

"Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday!" Enid says storming into the kitchen.

"What? I am currently in the process of making a avocado toast for the both of us." I say spreading the avocado.

"One, you are so sweet. And two, I have an amazing idea." She says walking over to me and putting her hands around my waist from behind. I hide my smirk and ignore the butterflies in my stomach.

"What's your idea Enid?" I say turning around and handing her a plate of food. She smiles and kisses me on the cheek. She then grabs my hand and practically drags me over to the living room couch, and seats me down.

"Okay I'll tell you, but...before you say anything, I don't want you to judge what I am about to say." She says seriously.

"The only thing I will ever judge about you is the color in which you chose to dress in." I say.

"What? You don't like the pink?" Enid asks while smirking at me.

"No I don't like the pink."

"Fine, I can deal with that. But anyways my idea." She says getting back on track.

"Yes what's your idea." I say taking a bite of my toast.

"I think we should throw a party." Enid says quickly.

"What?" I ask fully understanding what she meant but still confused on why she would ask.

"A party, don't tell me you don't know what a party is-"

"Yes." I say cutting her off.

"Yes?" She questions. I watch her face brighten up and she starts to register what I just said.

"Yes, let's throw a party." I say. Don't get me wrong, I hate parties. The only reason I said yes to this is because Enids happiness is all that matters.