Chapter 23: Truth or Dare pt2

Wednesdays POV:

"Moving on." I say after Ajax makes his remark. Enid moves her hand closer to mine and starts to hold it from underneath the coffee table. She looks over and smiles at me.

"Well since Enid has already gone i'll go." Yoko says. She looks around the circle and stops at me. Even though I can't see her eyes through the glasses, I just know she is going to ask something that I won't want to answer. "Wednesday. Truth or dare."

"Truth." I say reluctantly.

"When did you realize that you were in love with Enid?" She asks with a smirk on her face. The room goes quiet.

"We haven't said that to each other ye-" Enid starts, I then cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"I realized that I was in love with Enid Sinclair when she moved out of our dorm last semester to stay with you for a while. For the first time in my life I felt alone. And not the kind of alone that I like to feel. A kind of alone that told me that I never wanted to be or go anywhere without her ever again. The kind of alone that told me that I didn't just really like her, and that I instead loved her and never wanted to be away from her." I say. I look at Enid and see a tear running down her cheek. I wipe it off her face and look back at Yoko. " Is that a good enough answer?"