Chapter 4: Fridge Shopping

Wednesdays POV:

A little bit after we had looked around our new place a little bit we decided to head over to the nearest Ikea to get some furniture. Of course me and Enid both have VERY different styles of what we like but I think we are going to do fine.

First off we start looking around in the kitchen section of the building. Since our parents decided that they would pay for all of the necessary items in the house, we agreed to really price things up in the kitchen.

"Oooo what if we buy the fridge that has a built-in alexa?" Enid says, quickly walking over to the overly modern fridge. "Wow, look it even has a third drawer...what do you think goes in there?"

"Beer. How much is the fridge?" I ask looking for a price tag.

"Shit, nearly three-thousand. My parents won't let me buy a three-thousand dollar fridge." Enid says stepping away from the object.

"Neither will mine...I'm going to buy it." I say.

As much as I love my parents I love Enid more so if this fridge makes her happy this fridge is what she is going to get. Wait...did I just say that I love Enid. Well, yes, probably as a friend. I mean of course I like her but I don't know how far that likeness actually goes, I guess I am going to have to find out.

"THANK YOU WEDNESDAY!!" Enid says hugging me as tight as she can. I hug her back this time and I feel something in my stomach. At first I thought it was my appendix bursting but now I am starting to think that it's something else...Wednesdays addams, do you have butterflies for Enid Sinclair?