Chapter 46: Cuddling

Enids POV:

I wake up breathing heavily. I feel the sweat all over my body. My heart is racing, practically beating out of my chest.

That was the worst nightmare ever.

I slowly get out of my bed and walk over to the door to turn my lights on. I look around the room for a moment before deciding to go into the bathroom. I turn the sink on and splash some water on my face. I stare at myself in the mirror.

"It was just a bad dream Enid." I say to myself. But it wasn't. The gas station incident actually happened. And now I just relived it in my sleep.

Great..what do I do now?

I turn the sink off in the bathroom and walk back over to my room to check the time.

2:47am, holy shit.

I pace around the room for a few minutes until I decided to walk across the hall into Wednesdays room. I slowly open her door and there she is on her bed. Sleeping peacefully. Not going to lie the way she sleeps is kind of creepy, I mean...who sleeps on their back? Anyways, I slowly walk over to her bed and climb in next to her under the covers.

Wednesdays POV:

I feel Enid wrap her arms and legs around me. She feels really hot against my body. I know that she thinks I am asleep. So I wait a while for her to shut her eyes. Once a few minutes went by I opened mine and looked down to see Enid, cuddling up against me.

Maybe cuddling isn't so bad...