Chapter 28: Fiona

Enids POV:

After me and Wednesday got out of the shower we both got dressed into more comfortable clothing. I put on a large pink sweatshirt, with some grey sweatpants. And Wednesday out on a oversized black hoodie with black sweat-shorts. She insisted that she made me dinner after we had gotten out, even though she refused to tell me what she was making. And I know is that I could smell some bread cooking in the oven.

About 45 minutes later she walked out of the kitchen with two large bowl in her hands.

"Close your eyes." She said as I could hear the plate against the coffee table. "And, open." I opened my eyes to see two large bowls of shrimp scampi with a side of garlic bread. I looked up from the couch and she was smirking her face off. She was clearly proud of her work.

"Thank you so much Wednesday, this is-this is just amazing." I say slowly getting up from the couch that I was laying on.

"Your welcome." She says kissing my forehead. I scoot over on the couch so me and her can both sit. For the rest of the night we stayed like that. Eating our food and watching shameless.

Wednesday introduced me to this show. She told me that it was one of the few series that she could actually sit through. And so far my favorite character is Fiona. She reminds me of Wednesday in all the best ways. Fearless, Smart, Creative, Resourceful, and can't forget down right gorgeous.