Chapter 49: Bright

Wednesdays POV:

"Enid what exactly are you going to have me wear." I say in Enids room watching her go through her closet looking for clothing. I know what we said we were going to both move into my room but that hasn't happened yet.

"I'm looking for a nice bright outfit for you to wear tonight." She says throwing a bright lavender and pink striped sweater at me.

"At least it's stripped. Does it have to be so bright though?" I ask.

"Of course it does." She then pulls out a pair of off-white leggings and chucks it at my face.

"Was that really necessary?" I say slightly annoyed. She rolls her eyes and me and goes over to her dresser.

"Now for the accessories." She says excitedly.

"You can't be serious."

"As serious as me getting shot." She rummages through her top drawer and pulls out a pair of green and yellow socks.

"Not technically accessories but you will wear these over the leggings." She turns back around and goes through her jewellery. She gives me a butterfly necklace, like 700 different bracelets, and some rings.

"At least your not making me wear anything on my head." I say as a slight comfort. Enid smiles at me.

"Thank me later." She says. "Now my outfit."