Chapter 35: 8:00PM - Trust Me

SEXUAL SITUATIONS

8:00
Wednesdays POV:

After we played a few more rounds of jenga we all ended up just watching tv. Specifically, Euphoria. Me and Enid had the couch, Ajax had the bean bag, Davina and Yoko shared the chair, Bianca was leaning against the chair, and Eugene brought his own lawn chair, and Kent and Xavier were on the floor in front of the coffee table.

Nobody was feeling anything from the alcohol anymore but we were all kind of tired. Enid was cuddled up on top of me so I felt to scared to move. And may I remind you all the lights are off, so you can't really see anything but the tv. I mean, if you tried hard enough you could see someone.

All of a sudden I feel Enid start to move. But she isn't moving like she is readjusting herself, she is moving under the blanket, She stares at me for a second and smirks, before fully submerging under the blanket.

"Enid." I whisper to her. I feel her crawl backwards in between my legs. "Enid!" I say loud enough for only her to hear. She quickly moves back up and pops her head out from under the blanket.

"What?" She asks.

"The hell are you doing?" I say confused.

"Do you trust me?" She asks seriously.

"What?" Enid-"

"Wednesday do you trust me?" She says cutting me off.

"Of course I trust you." I say to her. She smiles and goes back down under the blanket. I feel her crawl once again down backwards, down to the other end of the couch, yet, she is still facing my direction.

I feel my hoodie get rolled up to my chest as a soft pair of lips slowly kisses my stomach. Her hands start to play with the hem of my shorts, and I feel then getting tugged down my legs.

"Enid." I say quietly but sternly. I feel my underwear start to get pulled down, followed by kissed in my inner thighs. I start to breathe heavier. Enid notices and holds my hand from underneath the blanket.

She kisses over my center and starts to slowly rub my clit with her thumb. I start to breath heavier and heavier the more she does it, making sure not to make any obvious noise. She then out of nowhere jolts her tongue into me as I squeeze her hand tighter. She starts off moving her tounge slowly and then speeds up along with her finger.

She next switches so her tongue is on my clit and her finger is inside me. She starts slow and starts to move her finger faster and faster out and in. She then adds a second finger. And I accidentally let out a quiet moan. Lucky nobody but her heard me. She quickly peeks her head out from under the blanket, without stopping her fingers.

"You have to be quiet okay Wednesday?" She says adding a third finger. I cover my mouth with my free hand and nod to her. "Good." She says going back underneath the blanket.

She quickly speeds up and adds a fourth finger. I feel everything get tighter as I start to moan into my hand. She then inserts her tongue back into me replacing her fingers and I push my head into the couch to block out the noise I make as I orgasm.

Enid pulls underwear and short back up my legs, and exits from under the blanket licking her lips. She crawls all the way back up to my face and kisses me passionately while cupping my cheek. She then moves her head to my ear.

"I can do it too." She whispers. She then rests her head on my chest like it was before, right as the episodes goes to the credits.