Chapter 36: Full Moon

Wednesdays POV:

It has been almost two hours since the situation under the blanket. About 20 minutes ago Enid asked if she could step outside for a moment and she hasn't came back yet.

I get up from the couch and walk over to the light switch. I flick it on and shut off the tv.

"What the hell Wednesday?" Xavier says.

"Shut it." I say harshly. I walk over to the front door and I don't see anybody around. I then walk down the hall and check all the rooms of the apartment and still no sign of Enid. "Where is Enid?" I say walking back into the living room.

"No clue." Bianca says shaking her head no.

"I swear she was just here." Ajax says. I quickly walk over to the window and open up the blinds. I look out for a moment and I see something on the curb outside, I then look up at the sky. My eyes widen as I realise what is happening.

"Everybody stay here." I say walking over to Kent and taking the blanket that he was wrapped up in.

"The hell." Kent says rolling his eyes. I grab my backpack from my room and walk back into the living room.

"Thing get in my bag now." I watch as Thing quickly climbs up my leg and into my backpack. "I'll be right back. Keep an eyes on town news and please text me if Enid shows up." I say quickly walking to the door.

"Wait Wednesdays what's going on?" Eugene asks.

"It's a full moon." I say leaving the apartment and shutting the door behind me.