Chapter 22: Truth or Dare pt1

SLIGHT SEXUAL THEMES

Wednesdays POV:

"Alright who's gonna first." Eugene asks through a mouthful of food.

"I'll go first." Enid says sitting up straight and looking around the circle the see who she is going to ask first. "Ummm, Bianca. Truth of dare?"

"Truth." She respond super quickly.

"Wimp." Ajax says with a smile on his face.

"Who is most likely to end up in jail first?" Enid asks.

"Oh Wednesday for sure. Not saying that your a murderer but you are by far the most reckless and insane in this circle." She explains.

"I agree." I say in response to the answer.

"Alright my turn." Bianca says looking at Enid. "Enid truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with someone in this circle." She says with an evil smirk on her face.

"That's not even a real dare. Ajax knows i've already done that before." She says motioning her hand over to Ajax who is reluctantly nodding his head.

"It's true." He says with a blank face. Bianca looks at Enid a little longer and raises her eyebrow.

"Fine." Enid says smiling and looking over to me. I smirk at her and lean in slowly. Our lips slowly clash as Enid grabs the back of my head with her hand. I grab her waist and pull her in more, not breaking the kiss even slightly. I can feel her smile through the kiss as we slowly move apart. We stare at each other with smiles on our faces for a moment and then look back at the crowd.

"Holy fucking shit." Ajax says. "You two are like magnets to each other."