Chapter 54: Weenid

Wednesdays POV:

When me and Enid got into the hot tub she immediately put her legs over mine and her arm around my shoulder. I didn't mind this as much as I thought I would. The only person who is allowed to touch me is Enid. Hell, the only person allowed to come close to me is Enid.

"So wenclair, are you two officially dating?" Xavier asks from the other end of the hot tub. Me and Enid both look at each other.

"What and who is a "wenclair"" Enid says using air quotes.

"Well it's you two. Wednesday and Sinclair." Bianca says.

"Why not Wednesday and Enid?" I ask the group.

"Well we decided that wenclair was better than weenid." Kent says slightly laughing at the name.

"Yeah wenclair is much better than that." Enid says.

"Speaking of wenclair you guys never answered my question." Says Xavier. Me and Enid both look at him confused. He rolls his eyes playfully before answering. "I mean the question about your relationship."

The whole group looks at us realizing that we haven't answered the question. Enid looks at me and smiles, clearly ready to tell the group. I nod my head.

"Yes me and her are dating!" She says excitedly. We hear claps ground around the hot tub.

"I'm so exited for you two." Bianca says.

"I am too, even thought we already knew you two were a thingy thing." Yoko says motioning her fingers back and forth from me and Enid.

"How'd you know?" I ask.

"Maybe the time where Enid fucked you on the couch while all of us were in the room." Divina says laughing. Me and Enid faces go completely red.

"Yeah I love you both but that blanket wasn't hiding anything." Ajax says also laughing.