Chapter 51: Falling In Love

Enids POV:

"Seriously Wednesday you look so good." I say quickly looking over at her in the passenger seat. She gives me a stare and looks back at the road. "Give me all the looks you want I know you like the outfit."

"I have to say it's more comfortable than I thought it was going to be." Wednesday admits looking down at her outfit herself.

"See not all that bad." I say forming a smile on my face. "Shall we play some music?" I ask not taking my eyes off the road.

"I'm choosing. Your music taste is questionable." Wednesday says reaching her hand for the cord.

"Rude but fine. It has to be a love song though."

"Why?" Wednesday questions.

"Because love songs are the best kind of songs." I explain. Every once and a while I would look over to see what Wednesday was going to play. When all of a sudden I hear the song start to begin.

"Wise men say.." The radio plays. I immediately recognise the song and start to sing along.

"Only fools rush in.." I sing with the radio. I feel Wednesdays eyes on me and I start to smile while singing the song.

"But I can't help..." I sing. I look over to Wednesday and notice that she is mouthing the words with me.

"Falling in love..with...you." I sing while Wednesday continues mouthing the words.