Chapter 19: Ideas

Enids POV:

Shortly after Ajax got here Wednesday finished making the bread and me and her filled Ajax in on what happened at the gas station. At some point in the conversation I started to cry again and Wednesday started to comfort me.

"I'm going to stone all of them right now." Ajax says getting up from his seat and staring to walk over to the door.

"It's seriously okay Wednesday handled it all." I say looking up at Wednesday from her lap. I watched from below as she played with my hair in her lap.

"Yes what Wednesday did was amazing, but she has done it before. And if they didn't learn the first time they are not going to learn the second, third, or fourth time around. We need to end this and we need to end this now." Ajax says still standing up but now in front of the tv, blocking the show.

"Damn it Ajax this is where Rue goes off on her mom." Wednesday says in disappointment. I look up at her and give her a look.

"Are you even listening right now?" I say trying to hide my laughter.

"Oh yes your idea." She says focusing back onto Ajax. "I have a better one." She says blankly.

"What's your idea?" I ask her.

"Well, the main douche is supposed to be throwing a party with him and all of this douche friends." She says still looking at the tv.

"How do you know this?" Ajax asks Wednesday.

"There is this day, April 6th, it's called "new beers eve" ever year the same group of kids throws a party at someone's house. I heard it durning lunch a while back. So, I was thinking, what if we just find out where it is taking place, invited everybody from the school, and crash the party. I mean, what are they gonna do? Kick out a bunch of kids with abilities?" Wednesday shares not taking a single breath.

"That's...." Ajax starts, "...not a bad idea."

"I know, I thought of it." Wednesdays says. She looks down at me for a moment and I quickly lean up to her and kiss her lips. I lean back down onto her lap and smile at her. She gives me and smirk back and leans down to kiss me again.

"Yeah I'm gonna- just uh...go into this room over here." Ajax says walking in Wednesdays room. "Ohh shit, maybe not that room." He says quickly shutting the door.

Wednesday continues to kiss me. I love the feeling of her soft lips against mine, there is nothing like it. I start to lean up and she move her head with mine. Not breaking the kiss, I fully sit up and straddle her while she is sitting down. She starts to run her hands through my hair, and I start to move my hands down to her waist. A few minutes later Ajax walks out from the hallway and looks at us.

"Love you both but for the love of nevermore, stop." He says sitting down next to us and continues to watch Euphoria.