Chapter 86: Public Displays of Affection

Enids POV:

I'm not totally sure how he got here.

One minute me, Wednesday, and Yoko are coming up with a plan on how to get back at Taylor for outing me and Wednesday to everybody and their mothers. The next minute Wednesday has Taylor tired to an oak tree in the quad in front of most of the school.

To be clear, this was NOT part of the plan. The original plan was we would simply call her out in front of people to make her seem like the asshole that she is.

The plan was NOT for Wednesday to walk up to Taylor in the middle of the quad, waterboard her in the fountain, tie her to an oak tree, put an apple on top of her head, and proceed to tell her that if the apple falls she will put rat poison in her hamsters food.

But that's where we are right now.

Everybody is watching, whether it's from the quad, from their dorm balcony, from windows, or from somewhere else, no student in the school doesn't know that this is happening. And how could they not, Taylor Elizabeth Spangler, aka one of the most popular girls at nevermore is in the middle of getting "lightly tortured" by Wednesday Addams in the middle of the quad.

Everybody is staring in disbelief. It all happened so fast. It went from Taylors head being dunked underwater repeatedly to her having an apple gently placed on her head in less than three minutes. Wednesday may have psychopathic tendencies but for someone to say she isn't efficient is crazy.

"If I take the duck tape off of your mouth are you going to scream?" Wednesday asks while walking in front of her. Oh yeah, that's another thing. Wednesday put duck tape over Taylor's mouth because she was talking to much. Taylor aggressively shakes her head no.

"I know you're lying, so I'm going to make you a deal. If you scream when I take the duck tape off your mouth, the hamster is dead." Wednesday says to her, loud enough for everyone to hear. Taylor's eyes immediately widen.

"That's not really a deal babes." Yoko chimes in. Wednesday turns around to face her.

"That's the whole point." She says with a slight smirk on her face.

Everybody is already intimidated by my girlfriend. But for people to see upfront how crazy and unhinged she can actually be is a massive eye opener i'm assuming.

Wednesday turns back to face Taylor. "Do we have a deal?" Taylor wastes no time nodding her head. Without hesitation Wednesday tears the tape off of her face. She stares at Taylor for a split second before she starts to walk away slowly.

"God you are FUCKING INSANE! This is such an overreaction to a harmless little prank Addams!" Taylor says trying to keep her head still. Wednesday quickly draws a blade out from inside her sleeve, turns around and flings it above Taylors head. The knife hits the apple perfectly in the middle before causing the apple to fall off.

"Pranks are meant to be funny, meant to make people laugh. Harmlessness is something that doesn't hurt anybody. An overreaction is when someone is reacting to a much greater scale than how your average person would or should react." Wednesday says slowly walking up to her and continues talking.

"I can admit, some people would consider this a bit of an overreaction. But I am not some people. What you did to me and Enid was not a prank, and it was far from harmless. Did you even consider the fact that there is most likely a reason that we haven't shared this with the school? Did you consider the fact that sharing it online would eventually make its way to our families? Did you even take the time to think about how this could brutally effect our lives?" Wednesday gets right up in Taylors face, she starts to open her mouth but quickly gets cut off.

"To do something like this, a person is either one of two things. Stupid or selfish. So answer me this...Taylor, are you a stupid person or are you a selfish one?" Wednesday says to her in a much harsher tone than normal.

"I-I'm sorry, I just- I just thought it was funny." Taylor says stuttering. Wednesday takes a deep breaths in and nods her head slightly.

"Well that answers my question doesn't it? Taylor Elizabeth Spangler is truly...a stupid person." Wednesday bends down to pick up the apple from off the ground. She stares at it for a second before showing it to Taylor. "If you do anything negative of any kind to my girlfriend again your hamster will become just like this apple...my favorite blade straight through it, understood?"

"Y-yea I understand." She says quietly. Wednesday takes the blade out of the apple, turns around and walks towards me. She stops about a foot away from me and stares.

"I'm all done here." She says to me, clearly trying to suppress the smirk forming on her face.

I'm not a big person on public displays of affection believe it or not. I think the reason has always been because I have never had the opportunity to do it. Even with Ajax I didn't like doing anything in public, hell, I didn't like it when he started telling people we were dating. But I let all of that slide because I really wanted to be in a relationship.

But right now in front of the whole school, after getting outed in the worst way possible, after having my girlfriend "lightly torture" someone practically to tears. I have never wanted to kiss somebody more in my life.

So that's exactly what I'm going to do.