Chapter 84: Freaks

SEXUAL CONTENT

Enids POV:

After a long as school day me and Wednesday finally head back to our dorm. We both agreed this morning that we wouldn't make plans to do anything after school today, mainly so we would just talk with each other about the new class.

I walk in the room with Wednesday right behind me. I guess I was to preoccupied with me throwing my backpack on my bed to hear the sound of Wednesday locking the door.

"So Wednesday what did you think of the new class? I personally thought it was going to be super disturbing, but it wasn't as bad as I thought." I say, slumping down on my bed. I quickly look up to see that Wednesday is still at the door, staring at me. "What, do I have something on my face?"

"No nothing of the sort. In regards to the class, I found it quite...useful." She says slowly walking over to me after putting her bag down on her bed.

"What do you mean useful? I mean, I knew it would be informative for all the straight people but how would Wednesday Addams, find a sex ed class...useful?" I say getting up approaching her. She keeps walking towards me slowly, as I realise that she isn't stopping I slowly step back further and further until I reach the side of my bed. I carefully sit down not taking my gaze off her eyes.

"Well Enid, while you and Yoko were passing notes to each other I was learning about the most sexually sensitive part of the body." She steps closer to me until she is standing in between my legs that are dangling off my bed. "And not just the most sexually sensitive parts of the male body , no no no...but on the female body too."

I feel my face start to heat up as she leans down to my face. Inches apart I break the silence. "A-and what would those be?" I say trying to hide my stutter but failing.

"Well..." She says swiftly moving both of her hands from my shoulders to my neck. She rubs her thumbs in circles on my neck as she continues. "Let's first start off with the neck."

Right after she is done talking she pulls me in for a kiss. Immediately registering what is about to happen I kiss her back passionately. Our lips colliding and our movements matching each others. We move around on the bed until I am laying down normally, with her straddling me, not breaking the kiss.

She stops kissing me as she moves her face to my neck. Light pecking turns to kissing, kissing turns to sucking, and the sucking turns to light bitting. I move my head back giving her more room to work with. She quickly moves from the right side to the left side of my neck, not stopping in between. She lightly but harder than the other times bites down on my neck, right underneath my jaw line. I slightly wince at the pain, but really want her to do it again.

She stops the kissing for a moment and looks me in my eyes, tugging at bottom of my Nevermore blazer.

"Take it off." I say to her. She obeys, let's me sit up, and takes off my blazer for me. She grabs the top of my sweatshirt quickly, aggressively pulling me in for another kiss. She then takes of my sweatshirt, only breaking the kiss for a second to get it over my head. We then repeat the things that we just did to me to Wednesday, quickly taking off her blazer and sweatshirt. Leaving both of us in our bras and shirts.

Wednesday pushes into the kiss and leads me back to laying down in the bed. She unclips my bra in a swift motion before my back reaches the bed, tossing it off somewhere in the room.

"Next, we have your chest and lower back." She says whispering into my ear. She slowly runs her hands from my neck, to my shoulders, to my lower back. While doing that, she takes her time leaving soft kisses down my neck until she reaches my chest. She scoots her body lower down my legs right before starting to kiss and suck on my nipples, going back and forth in between each one. Her hands run her way around my lower back, playing with the top of my skirt. I let out a few soft moans as Wednesday continues to tease the hell out of me. "I knew that you would like that cara mia." She says softly.