Chapter 41: Lock the Door

Enids POV:

After I went to the bathroom Wednesday escorted me back over to the couch where she propped up a pillow for me and wrapped me in a blanket.

"You know you are soft when I am in pain." I say smirking up at her.

"Take it back." She says seriously.

"Cant, it was already said aloud." I say with a smile on my face. She stares at me and leans down to my face before kissing me softly.

"I'm in love with you Enid Sinclair." She says looking me in the eyes. I feel shocked for a moment, there is a difference between loving someone and being in love with them.

"I'm totally in love with you too Wednesday Addams." I say leaning up to kiss her. I feel my stomach grumble and I stop halfway. Wednesday notices and looks down at me worriedly.

"Are you okay? What happened? What do you need."

"I think I'm just hungry." I say holding onto my stomach. Wednesday quickly stands up and walks to the kitchen.

A few minutes later she comes back with fresh made bread with butter on the side on a plate. She smiles at me and set the plate down on the coffee table.

"What did you make that in two minutes?" I say.

"Just had to take it out of the oven." She smirks at me. I smirk back at her.

"Come here." I say, gesturing my hand to me. She slowly leans down and kissed me. I kiss back and take my time. I run my thumb on the side of her cheek at she tangles her hands in my hair. Out of nowhere I hear a familiar voice at the door.

"Enid?" The person asks.

Wednesday looks up and I turn around to see who is apparently now in our house. Guess I forgot to lock the door again. I immediately see four adults standing staring at us.

"Mom? Dad?" I say confused.

"Father? Mother?" Wednesday says confused.