Chapter 110: What does that mean?

IM BACK AND ILL TRY TO BE MORE CONSISTENT FROM NOW ON I SWEARRR!! This chapter takes place maybe an hour after the last chapter btw!!

Wednesdays POV:

It was tolerable when it was just me and Kent downstairs. Dare I even say...it was pleasant. But then everybody else started to make their way downstairs, everybody else but Enid. I know Enid sleeps in late, but my god I don't think I can take another second downstairs without someone to complain too.

Just a few minutes ago groceries arrived at the house we are staying at. Before we got on the plane to Vermont we all agreed on what food we were going to order. I assumed picking the food would be the difficult part, but no, figured out where each item of food would go is the difficult part...

"Are you kidding me Yoko the bread goes in the fridge." Ajax says to Yoko, picking the bread up off the counter and opening the fridge. I sigh to myself as Divina walks over to the table and sits down next to me. We both stare into the kitchen as we watch the scene that's about to unfold.

"You're joking. Ajax you have to be joking." Yoko says, shutting the fridge door right before he can put the bread in. She holds it shut with one hand while Ajax pulls on the handle trying to open it. "I'm a vampire dumbass, quit before you embarrass yourself." Yoko snarks.

"Yoko it's too late for that, he embarrassed himself when he said 'bread goes in the fridge' as if WE were the dumb ones." Bianca says from the couch. She sits there reading a magazine, while Keeping up with the Kardashians plays in the background.

"Yoko let me put the bread in the fridge." Ajax says, slowly getting more annoyed.

"Or what? The only intimidating thing about you is the snakes on your head. And you don't even know how to control those!" Yoko shouts.

"I don't need to know how to use the snakes when I can END YOUR LIFE WITH A SMALL PEICE OF GARLIC!" Ajax shouts back.

"WHO TOLD YOU BREAD GOES IN THE FRIDGE ANYWAYS, YOUR GIRLFRIEND!? OH WAIT, YOU DONT HAVE ONE, SHES DATING WEDNESDAY ADDAMS!" Yoko yells, pointing the bread over to me. Bianca puts her magazine down in shock and Divina looks at me with a stunned expression.

"Well fuck didn't think she was gonna go that far." Kent says, putting a bag of chili doritos in the cabinet.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, IM GLAD YOU BROUGHT WEDNESDAY INTO THIS BECAUSE NOW MAYBE SHE WILL TELL YOU HOW PUTTING THE BREAD IN THE FRIDGE MAKES IT LAST LONGER!" Ajax says back. He turns his head over to me along with everyone else, waiting for me to respond.

"Actually when you put bread in a refrigerator it stales quicker than usual because the cool environment speeds up the crystallisation process." I say. I watched as Yoko slowly takes the bread out of Ajaxs hand and set it on the counter.

"You know what, I don't care," Ajax says reaching down into one of the grocery bags. "we bought two bags of bread for a reason." He adds after pulling out a second bag of bread as he opens up the fridge.

"Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME AJAX?!" Yoko shouts at him. I look away from the mess that is the kitchen and tune the volume out. Right as I start to feel like it's just me in the room I feel a buzz come from my jean pocket.

Jesus, what other noises does this thing make?

I pull out my phone and go to the messaging icon. A little while ago Yoko told me that calling it an electrical device was "super fucking weird" in her words, and she told me to just call it a phone. I refused too at the beginning because I wanted her to know that I don't care what she or anybody else thinks. Then Enid mentioned how her mother calls her phone an electrical device, and there is no way I'm going to be categorised on the same level as her...so I started calling it a phone.