Chapter 94: Forefit

Wednesdays POV:

Seven minutes into this game and I am already tired of it. What is the point? It's me, Enid, and Yoko playing. Kent is sitting in a chair watching while snacking on something. And Bianca is the one controlling the spinner.

I can understand how this game could be fun. Emphasis on 'could'. But it's not. Enid is literally on top of Yoko on one end of the mat, while I am in my own space. Not that i'm complaining.

"GOD how long does this damn game go till?" Yoko asks visibly frustrated. She's positioned on the mat where her hands are about five feet away from where her legs are.

"Yeah, I remember this be a much quicker game when I was younger." Enid adds on. At some point during this game Enid needed to move her right leg over to the end of the mat, while keeping her left leg where it is. And since Yoko is in the middle of the mat and Enid couldn't go underneath her, she had to go on top of her.

Enid is riding her.

Literally.

"I can assure you this game would be over a lot quicker if you got your ass of my back Enid." Yoko says, slightly tilting her head to look up at her.

"Yoko, your acting as if I can control what Bianca spins. I can assure you, I DONT want to be in this position." Enid says back. I look over to Bianca and Kent who are just smiling at this situation.

A while ago Bianca told me that even thought Enid only has brothers, she also has "a pain in the ass but still best friends-sister like relationship with Yoko" in her words. And to my understand all siblings have petty-unimportant arguments.

This is going to turn into one of those arguments.

"Look Sinclair, how about you just forfeit? I have been in this plank-like position for about three fucking minutes now!" Yoko says back to her in a louder voice.

"If you call that a plank I would hate to see your push-ups!" Enid yells back. I suppress a smirk forming on my face.

I like it when Enid gets competitive.

"Enid I am literally this close to-" Yoko starts.

"What!? Your this close to what, FORFEITING?" Enid says cutting her off. I look over at Kent and Bianca once again. Bianca is covering her smile with the spinning board, meanwhile Kent is simply recording the whole situation.

"Enid I swear to god-"

"Huh? What was that...I can't hear you from all the way down there!" Enid says, leaning down to Yokos level.

"YOUR MY THIRTEENTH REASON SINCLAIR!" Yoko yells back.

"YOUR MY FIRST REASON TANAKA!"

"I WILL KILL YOU ENID!"

"WITH WHAT, YOUR SUNGLASSES-" Enid starts to say. Her sentience gets cut off as Yoko quickly stands up, causing Enid to fall off her back, and into my direction.

I don't fully process what is happening so Enid falls directly on top of me, tackling me and pinning me to the ground. Her hands land on my chest and one of her legs is between mine. We pause and stare at eachother for a moment before it's interrupted.

"You know there are beds for that kind of thing?" Kent laughs.

"And couches..." Yoko adds on with a smirk.  

LIL REFERENCE AT THE END TO A PREVIOUS CHAPTER!!

Wenclair | Opposites Attract | A Wenclair Love Story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें