Chapter 38: I Found You

Wednesdays POV:

I hear a loud bang in the woods and I run as fast as I can towards the noise. After a minute or two of me running I hear a man screaming for help. I take off as fast as I can in that direction.

A few seconds later I see a man with blood on his hands run up to me with watery eyes. He then grabs my shoulders and looks me dead in the eyes as he starts to cry.

"What did you do?" I ask him. He grabs my hand and leads me to where everything happened, and that's when I saw her. Enid was laying on the ground naked with blood all over her. I run up to her as fast as I can.

"Enid." I say resting her head on my lap. I hear no response. "ENID!" I yell. I feel my eyes start to water as I stare down at her. "CALL 911." I yell to the man. I feel a tear drop fall from my eye. "Enid please wake up. I need you to wake up." I beg. I cover up the wounds with my hands as thing pulls the blanket over her body. "Please wake up." I say into her ear.

I minutes goes by with no sign of life when our is nowhere, I see her eyes slowly flutter open.

"Enid? ENID!" I say ask she starts to come back into it. She starts to cry as she stares back up at me.

"Wednesday." She says super softly forcing a smile into her face. I hear sirens in the distance. I look up and see red and blue lights coming towards us. "You found me." Enid says.

"I found you." I say holding her tightly in my arms.