Chapter 85: Not a Threat, But a Promise

Wednesdays POV:

Yoko quickly puts her phone back into her pocket once Taylor's story is over. I look in front of me, scanning Enids face wondering what she can possibly be thinking inside of her head.

"It's not that bad Enid." I say, trying to make her feel a little bit better about the situation.

"It's not that ba- okay, Wednesday, I know you don't have a firm grasp on what is considered bad and what is considered good, but let me spell this out for you. Taylor just walked by our room, and recorded us with having sex, and posted it on her PUBLIC SNAP STORY WITH LIKE THE WHOLE SCHOOL, AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY 'ITS NOT THAT BAD'" Enid says pacing around the room, grabbing the rest of her clothes off the floor.

I quickly shoot a glance at Yoko.

"I retract my previous statement." I say looking back over to Enid, now putting on the rest of her uniform. I start to put on my blazer and shoes as well.

"Okay Enid listen, I know that this is a super shitty situation to be in, but snapping at Wednesday and freaking out isn't going to make it any better." Yoko says grabbing Enid by the shoulders. Enid looks down and nods her head.

"I know im just- im sorry Wednesday." She says walking over to me. She holds my hands in hers and looks at me, I look back up at her teary blue eyes. "I'm just not ready for people to know yet, and I don't know how I am going to handle it." I watch as a tear leaves her eye and falls down the side of her face.

"Enid. You are the most powerful person I have ever met in my life. I know that you can handle this. That's not a threat, but a promise." I say moving my right hand to her face to wipe the tear from her cheek. She smiles down at me as a smirk up at her.

"Okay that was cute and all but I'm not going to stand here while y'all basically eye fuck each other." Yoko says causing me and Enid to slightly back away from each other and look at her. "What are you guys going to do about Taylor?" She asks us.

"Well a few things come to mind." I say looking back between the two.

"Legal things Wednesday." Yoko says.

"Why does it always have to be legal? Can't we have a little fun sometimes?"

"You know, normally I would fully agree with Yoko and say that we shouldn't do anything that would hurt her, but I think we can incorporate both of your ideas. One, what i'm thinking isn't exactly illegal. And two, it will definitely hurt her." Enid says pulling out her phone.

Me and Yoko walk over to Enid and peek over her shoulder to see what she is doing.

"Okay, right now Taylor and most of the school is in the quad." Enid says, zooming in on her phone showing a bit of mini avatars.

"How do you know that?" I say still watching her phone. Enid and Yoko look at me taken aback.

"SnapMaps." Enid says in a 'are you kidding me' tone. I give her a 'no I am not kidding' look. "Oh god Wednesday, please do me a favor and use your phone more."

I KNOW ITS A SHORTER CHAPTER BUTS ITS MORE OF A FILLER!!