Chapter 5: Snuggle

Enids POV:

I don't know how to act around her anymore. I feel like everything that I do might give away the fact that I like her. I mean, what's not to like? Her eyes, her confidence, her amazing skin, and underneath all of the ego she has a personality. Like one that cares about people, I love the fact that I am in that bubble of people that knows the true her. God I love her.

After we finished all the stuff for the kitchen we moved on to get stuff for the living room, like couches, end tables, a tv, you know stuff like that.

"What if we get this one?" Wednesday says pointing to a black leather couch.

"That's not that bad of an idea. But what if we go a little less death and murder and more of a death but pleasant." I say walking over to a brown leather couch.

She looks at me for a moment and walks over to where I am with the couch. I can tell that she doesn't nearly like it as much as the other.

"Fine, but we get a black rug." She says.

"Deal." I say shaking her hand.

After we are gone getting all of the furniture and stuff like that we start to head back home and set it all up, and I have to say, when we got it finished, I was pretty happy with the result. We got the all white kitchen. We have the living room with the leather couch, black rug, flatscreen, and since Wednesday let me have full control of the paintings we have some colors on the wall. The bathroom was all white with some back accents. And our rooms were pretty much the same as back in the dorm.

Even though we didn't have any food in the house we set up the tv and had a binge night. We watched all of the Euphoria episodes over again, and by the end of the night Wednesday was asleep. Her head was leaning up on my stomach. This was the first time we have ever snuggled up like this, and I am absolutely freaking the fuck out. She looks so adorable with her hair in her face and her hands under her head.

I love the fact that she trusts me enough to be so vulnerable around me like this. I would have stayed like this forever but I had to go to the bathroom after a bit. I slowly lifted her head up from my stomach and held her in the air giving me enough time to slip out and get up from the couch. I set some pillows up for her and rested her head back down and pulled a blanket up over her.

I went to the bathroom and walked back when I realized that she wasn't in the same spot that I left her.

I turned my head and I saw Wednesday and Thing talking, I don't know about what but whatever it was was important by the looks of it.

"You okay? Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I say, actually feeling bad that I woke her up.

"It's okay, I'm still tired. And I'm never going to say this again but I liked snuggling with you. It was....comforting." She said doing the best she could to keep her eyes from interlocking with mine.

"Well, if it makes you feel any less awkward Wednesday I like snuggling with you too." I say walking over to her and grabbing her hands. She looks me in the eyes and I immediately feel a sensation in my stomach, the damn butterflies again.

What should I do? Do I kiss her?