Chapter 32: 6:51PM - Seems Easy Enough

6:51PM
Wednesdays POV:

"Never have I ever bitches." Bianca says before walking back over to the group and placing the tequila on the coffee table. "Someone please go get us eight solo cups." She asks. Kent gets up and heads to the kitchen to grab the cups.

"I don't like this game." Enid says to the group.

"That's only because last time-" Ajax starts but Enid quickly shushes him.

"Wait what happened last time?" Xavier asks.

"We don't talk about last time." Bianca says. I look over to Enid and I see her blushing. Soon after Kent returns with the cups and hands one out to each of us.

"So basically how we play is one person will say something that they haven't done before, and if you have done the thing you have to take a sip of your drink." Bianca says pouring her cup and passing it over to Divina.

"Seems easy enough." Kent says.

"Alright who is going to go first?" Yoko says clapping her hands together once.

"I'll go first." Enid says pouring her cup. "Never have I ever going skinny dipping." I look around the table as Xavier and Bianca drink.

"That's some couple shit that you don't see everyday." Yoko says.

"Listen is was before we were together." Xavier says in defense.

"Mate that makes it ever weirder." Kent says with a smirk on his face. "Anyways, I'll go next." Kent says looking around the table. "Never have I ever......kissed my best friend." I take a sip of my drink and look over to see Enid taking a sip of hers as well. The only other person that took a sip was Divina.

That's weird, thought Divina and Yoko were best friends.

"Why didn't you take a sip?" Divina asks Yoko. Yoko shrugs at her. "I thought we were best friends?" 

"We are girlfriends not best friends." Yoko says back.

"Well me and Wednesday are girlfriends and we both think we are each others best friends." Enid says to Yoko as I nod my head.

"Listen Div, we were best friends. And we probably will be best friends again. I just need time." Yoko says holing Divinas hands.

"I feel like I'm missing something." Ajax says confused.

"Me too." Eugene and Xavier say at the same time.