Chapter 108: People can Change

THIS IS A LONG ONE FOR YALL

12:12AM (Technically the next day)
Wednesdays POV:

Me and Enid ended up with the smallest room. I'm not complaining though. I like being in confined spaces. Bianca, Yoko, and Divina got the master bedroom because they are the group of three. And Ajax and Kent got the bedroom across from the bathroom in the hallway.

Me and Enids room is simple. When you walk in you see a full sized bed in the front left corner of the room, a dresser opposite it with a small tv on top, a door to a small closet, a full length mirror, a large window with curtains, and a few potted plants. The whole house has a very echo-friendly aesthetic to it.

After we finish unpacking and putting our things away, we both grab our sleepwear to change into. I put on my silk black nightgown while Enid changes into a white tank top with a pair of pink fleece pants with stars on them. I walk over to my bag and grab my toiletries.

"I'll be right back." I say to Enid walking towards the door and out of the room.

Enids POV:

As soon as Wednesday shuts the door I start to panic.

Should I do it tonight? Do I try and do it tonight? How do I even approach this? I can't just tackle her onto the bed and handcuff her!

I walk over to my small bag and pull out a pair of handcuffs Yoko gave me. I specially asked her if she could get my a pair that she and Divina haven't used...like ever, and I'm glad that she did.  But now that the time has come, and I have them in my hand, I have no clue how to do this.

I walk over to the door and look at the whole room from that angle.

Is there anything that should be changed? Oh, the lights.

I turn off the overhead light and turn on the lamp on the end table.

Okay now we are getting somewhere.

I walk back to the door and look at the room from the same angle. My attention focused onto the large window across from me. I walk over to it and separate the curtains, revealing the dark sky with a few bright stars.

Yeah, that's a good look. Wait. What if someone looks through the window and sees us? That's dumb we are on the second floor. Well, didn't think Taylor was going to notice us in our own dorm so...true true true. Screw it...I'll take my chances.

I argue with myself choosing to keep the curtains open. Once again I walk back over to the door and stare at the room. I lean my body against the door behind me when suddenly it opens, causing me to fall forward, dropping the handcuffs in the process.

I quickly try to gather myself but as soon as I stand up and turn around I see Wednesday picking up the cuffs of the ground. She looks at them for a second before holding them in front of her.

"What are these for?" She says curiously.

"Well they are for...uhh...an experiment?" I respond, clearing not fooling anybody.

"Hmm, what sort of experiment?" She says, taking a closer look at them. Although I'm not really sure what she is looking at. They are plain looking handcuffs.

"Just you know, an...experimental experiment." I mentally slap myself after that one.

"Mhm." She says, tossing the handcuffs over to the bed. She turns her head to look at me curiously. Something about that look always makes me spill the beans.