Chapter 1 - Stressful Weather. - Page 1.

Note: Takes place after True Pacifist Ending. (6 Years later.)

Mettaton is shown through a large flat screen TV in a living room, He is announcing the weather.

"It is raining heavily outside here in Monsterburg! Thundering, with large amounts of lightning. Immense quantities of blustery wind, waves coming through on and off.

Be careful darlings! There will be hail at 6 PM! It should all end at 12 AM! Later on! Oh my! I better get home after this! Well that's all for today! Remember...To buy New MTT's Newest Rain Coat and Storm Shelter Guidebook! New MTT has it all! Toodles!"

Mettaton wheels away, while waving on the screen, the broadcast ends.

Toriel turns off the television with her remote, then places it down on the sofa. She shakes her head slowly and giggles. "I didn't know Mettaton was a weather person! Hmm, I guess it is a part time job. That's nice. I guess Frisk will not go to school today. They can just study for a while and then spend time with me." She smiles.

Toriel starts to walk away from it when she hears the front door open, she calls out.

"Hello!? Frisk?"

Frisk replies.

"Hi Mom!"

Toriel quickly walks out of the living room, to the hall. There, she sees her child, completely soaked, but luckily, they are wearing a raincoat. She laughs.
"I just saw that on TV a few minutes ago! One of MTT's newest products?"

Frisk nods, carefully takes the coat off and walks towards a nearby room. It's the washing room. Frisk puts the raincoat up to dry. Meanwhile, Toriel follows them and she says with a gentle smile.

"Um, you know I could just dry it with my fire magic, yes?"

She starts to make her hands heat up.

Frisk says in a cold tone. "I want to do this myself!"

Toriel is startled by their response, replying: "Did I do something wrong? Are you alright, my child?"

Frisk replies. "No, I had a bad day coming home. I'm tired and I need sleep."

Toriel reaches for Frisk's shoulder to comfort them. Suddenly, Frisk smacks her hand away, replying in a bitter tone.

"Leave me alone! You do not understand me! Nobody does! You have no idea what it's like being an ambassador! The pressure! The hatred and fear from other humans! The protection and defense I must do for all Monster kind! NOBODY LISTENS ANYMORE! NOBODY!"

Frisk then runs towards their room and slams the door shut. Toriel hears them lock it.

Toriel thinks to herself out of concern and worry. *All I did was offer to dry the coat. I hope they're alright.*

She decides to leave them alone and enters the kitchen to cook supper.

(Switch over to Frisk.)

Frisk is on their bed, feeling nothing at all. They look at their clock and it's 4:23 PM.