Chapter 5. - Peaceful times over with, hellish times return. - Page 6.

Gaster looking over his main computer, he says. "Never thought we would find more fragments anytime soon, 5 at that! Mad Gaster said another one is in Underfell!??"

Temmie nods. "Yeah, another one and she's as innocent as the other, sorta. Fell asgore has become an influence on her, from what Mad-Gaster told me."

Gaster replied in a loud tone. "HE DIDN'T TELL ME THIS SOONER WHY!??"

Temmie jumps back startled, his top ears go back immediately. "I am right here you know."

Gaster sighed. "I apologize. So is he trying to fix this situation?"

Temmie raises his right eyebrow. "You need to relax..."

Gaster quickly replied. "ALL FRAGMENTS ARE TORIEL, NEED I REMIND YOU. SHES MY CHILD."

Temmie sighs. "I am sure everything will be alright, look ill go and see how he's handling it."

Gaster nods. "No, i will go and handle this. I am taking dust with me. You stay here in the lab with everyone alright?"

Alexander says to him. "Excuse me but i think everyone here knows how your lab works by now...I am sure everything will be fine. Nobody will mess with the computers. Just use the kitchen,bathroom and-"

Gaster sighs. "Alexander, i am sorry to interrupt you but i get it and completely understand. I leave the lab in your hands. Me,Temmie,Horror and dust will all leave together!

Take care of the children, while we are away."

Lily responds in a loud tone. "GASTY, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! YOU SILLYBONES!" she tackle hugs him.

A snicker is heard. Gaster looks to see Horror near the computers. He is laughing quietly.

Gaster thinks to himself. *Lily why....*

Hearing a teleportation noise. Dust says. "I heard everything from my belt. This should be fun! So afterwards do we bring this fragment back with us and then head to my universe?"

Gaster nods "Yes, the sooner your problems are over with, the better correct?"

Dust sighs. "just know this won't be an easy task g."

Gaster sees Chara,Asriel and Toriel walk over.

Toriel yawns. "Come back safely!" Barely showing emotion.

Gaster nods, saying in a reassuring and caring voice. "We will toriel."

He thinks to himself. *How is it that her fragments can feel so much emotion yet she can't? She has 5 fragments fused to her now, not counting the 6th one that replaced her life force awhile back that was found in underfell before. I can only assume her Determination is the cause, her unstable determination...The sooner her soul is fused the better. Plus fixing the savestar as well.*

He presses a button on his belt and he,temmie,horror and dust enter into the void.

It closes behind them.