Chapter 6. - Repetitive Dreams and Past Visits?? - Page 7.

Chara wakes up, sore all over. Surrounded by humongous Pillars all around them.

"W-What? How did i get back here?...Oh god the pain!" struggling to get up, to seeing themselves soaked in blood. Starting to cry immensely,calling out for help immediately afterwards, but nobody came.

Passes out. Sometime later woken by a strange voice calling out to them faintly.

"Chara! Hey! Im here for you!" Looking to their right to see a small talking Flower with yellow petals. "Huh? Who are you?"

The flower puts one of his vines over Chara's mouth. "Shhhh, don't speak. Here let me help you up."

Sitting Chara up. Dizzy, slumps over on the surprisingly strong vines.

"I won't let you fall!"

Feeling more vines around their body, keeping them from falling.

"What is your name?"

The flower laughs. "You know my name silly!"

Chara replies sounding confused. "Huh?"

"It's Flowey! I'm your best friend!"

Chara replies. "I have only one best friend and he is gone...You are not him."

Flowey sighs. "Chara....I never left." His face changes into Asriel's face. "Only changed, changed into this awful flower! Please help me!"

Chara starts crying. "W-Wait a minute, i remember now you were at the lab, you're not dead, what am i saying!?? we fell asleep, none of this is real!"

He releases Chara, now falling to the ground screaming. Falls with a thud.

Everything goes black.

.
..
....

Year: xxxx. (Note: Readers can make this any year they want. I go for LOTR's type of time period.)

There are small particles falling from the sky, charred trees and burning ones everywhere.

Massive amounts of Human corpses everywhere and piles of what looks like ashes or dust on the ground.

Chara is shivering, crying immensely in some brushes. "Those jerks cannot possibly find me here! I do not care what they told me about those legends! I must get away! **I MUST!!**"

Coughing blood, only to trip over something and roll a few feet. Feeling unbearable pain, to hearing snapping sounds.

Their vision, now blurry, later hearing a cold female voice. "There you are! You ungrateful child! Your father has been looking for you!"

Chara snapped. "THAT BASTARD IS NOT MY FATHER! A-AND YOU ARE NOT MY-"

Feeling a sudden hard slap across their face, a sharp pain.

"GET UP!"

Chara looks up at the hoodie woman before them. "I RATHER LAY HERE AND DIE THEN TAKE ANYMORE ORDERS FROM YOU OLD LADY!"

The woman groaned. "Either you get up now or I will force you!"

Chara cried. "B-But i think i broke my right leg."

The woman replied. "Shit..."

Putting her hand over Chara's injured leg, the pain goes away.

"I managed to numb the pain, but i am sorry to say i have to snap your knee back into place."

Chara starts to panic.

The woman snaps. "SHUT UP WILL YOU? THIS HAS TO BE DONE!"

Chara watches in horror as the woman fixes their leg back in place.

Screaming in agony. Hearing more footsteps.

Unable to hear anything else now. Sees more people and the woman getting impaled by arrows and more humans.

The woman releases Chara.

Chara gets caught by a tall man, wearing a dark crimson cloak with black symbols on it with black hair, red eyes, facial hair.

Humans are confused by him. He throws fire at all of them. Chara's vision darkens.

.
..
....

"Chara! Wake up my child!"

Hearing a familiar voice. Says. "Gaster is that you?"

"Gaster, who in God's name are you talking about?"

Faintly looks over to see a familiar face, that is a stranger in their eyes.

Chara replies in a weak voice. "Who are you? Have we met before?"

He raises his right eyebrow up. "Chara, what type of question is that?
I am your Father. What did that disgusting traitor do to you?" putting his left
Hand over their forehead.

Tears fall from chara's face. "M-My father, but what about. . ." not finishing their
sentence.

He replies with a concerned expression. "Shhhh, she is gone now and i am here.
Rest." Patting their head.

Chara speaks in a raspy voice. "Who was she? Where are the monsters?"

He sighs. "That woman was your step-mother...Whom I thought loved me, only to learn she betrayed us all and caused problems for both Humanity and Monsters."

Chara sniffled. "Where is my mom!?"

He frowned. "She died protecting you from your Step-mother's followers. . .Let's say you have an important soul trait, a trait very few humans possess. Far as i know only Me,my brother,you have it and your mother had it.

Our enemies want to obtain this trait, it is called Determination! Because of your step-mother. The war on Monsters came to be. Fearing our Trait and the legends on Monsters and our souls!"

Chara raises their right eyebrow up. "You sure talk a lot and with such details."

He laughs for a moment. "Yes, i guess i do, don't i? look...I will not bother you with the rest at the moment. Sleep, i will tell you more later on."

His hands glow red. Chara starts feeling sleepy. Chara says. "W-Wait....W-who sealed the Monsters....What is your name? Why do i not remember you!? Dad! Dad! Please! I have many questions!"

Slowly closing their eyes, to seeing him get attacked from behind by hooded figures.

Chara screams out for him, everything blurs out.

.
..
...

Chara is running out towards Mt.Ebott mountain with pure hatred. Feeling their back bleeding, stinging aches and pain. Ignoring it and only wanting to leave the village they loathe more then anything. "I HATE THEM ALL!" Looking back briefly with a cold stare. "I loathe them! Why!? WHY! I-I thought. I wish death upon all humanity, they are pure evil! I do not care about the stupid legends of this mountain...Never being seen again, HA! Nobody will miss me."

Lowering their head. Vision blurry. "Everything is so confusing to me, i feel hatred yet...Did i have caring parents once? I can barely remember anything now...I am so confused, all i remember right now is my hatred for this village! All that exists here now is nothing but hatred and corruption! They are so twisted and cruel! I-I HAVE TO ESCAPE THIS TIME!"

Running higher up the mountain, hearing voices halfway up. Only to hear arrows going off and fire starting in the distance. Briefly looking back, starts to fall. Screaming, gets caught by someone that pulls them up from the cliff.

Looking up to see someone grab their hand. A hoodie creature with blue scaly skin.

Chara almost screams again, until they put their hands over their face. "Shhhhh! Do not worry little one, i am not a threat! Just call me S! Leave now! I will lead you to a safe place, where nobody will ever find you!"

Chara nods, following them quickly. Coughs blood, S looks back and gasps. "You are bleeding! Here let me help."

Placing their hands over chara's back. Chara sees a glowing neon blue color. The energy feels warm and relaxing. The next thing they know, a hand grabs their right hand. "Better?"

Chara nods with a smile. "Thank you S!"

S replies kindly. "No problem, child."

Tilting their head to the side at S. "Uh, S what is your name?"

S picks Chara up and jogs quickly to a different area at an unusual speed. "No time for that now, we must hurry!"

Chara, confused, says in a concerned tone. "Wait? huh? whoa!"

He places them in front of a pathway leading to the very top. "Go now! I will hold off our stalkers that followed us! Just continue on, you will find what you have been looking for, soon...**Very soon, farewell and stay Determined.**"

Chara feels a chill down their spine at the last thing S said to them, they reply to S. "Thank you and goodbye." waving to them.

S replies. "You're welcome child and you may call me Mr.S" he laughed kindly. Waving back to Chara.

Turning away from him.

Continues to walk forth up the mountain, later seeing a humongous crater in front of them.

"W-What? There is nothing here but a huge hole...Are there any hidden houses or something nearby? Caves? I got to hide somewhere!" looking down for a moment, starts to walk back to look for a hiding place, only to lose their balance suddenly and starts falling.

Screaming in fear that they will die, now reaching for surrounding vines. None are staying in place.

Everything goes black and later there is a faint small and familiar voice calling out.

.

...

....