Chapter 4. - It's Scouting Time! - Page 14.

Horror closes the door behind them. "It's been a long day huh?"

Temmie replies. "Yeah."

Horror says with a raised bonebrow. "so what happened earlier back at my house?"

Temmie sighed. "Yeah earlier, that imposter greeted Toriel as dust. She hugged them and said she suddenly felt strange, as if something was pulling at her chest. She went completely insane and was going on about the savestar and said we were all in danger and kept repeating nonsense.

Then the next thing we all knew, she was foaming black goo from her eyes, that became skeleton in form and foaming at the mouth. She glitched alot and kept pointing at the imposter, she was screaming in fear. She acted like she was going to say something important until they grabbed her by her head and mumbled who knows what into her right ear.

It grew in size, it was a tall black shadow, i couldn't make out what it was. But it was huge and distorted. It made her cry alot, she thought at one point that we were all dead and that her kids died again. It all happened so fast, Gaster attacked the creature and so did i.

Chara and Asriel joined in, it felt like a long fight. It kept trying to get to her. I could have sworn i heard laughter from it during the fight at one point while i was fighting it.

This thing...Who or whatever it is, it's our enemy for sure and we must know everything about it and find out why."

Horror nods. "yeah, poor tori. not even her fragment has peace." He tightened his fists.

Temmie replied. "Toriel, reborn again and as a starving skeleton-goat monster, with her fragment suffering from i do not know, what yet. Toriel has bad luck..."

Horror chuckled. "yeah that's saying it mildly. well after our missions are done today, i am going to have a nice long sleep at the lab."

Temmie nods. "Agreed, but only after i finish my work at the lab. You might have some extra work before bedtime."

Horror groaned.

Temmie sounding confused. "huh, we're at the ruins already? Time flies when you're chatting alot huh?"

Horror replied with a chuckle. "yeah it does."

Horror knocks on the ruins door. "hey tori are you there?"