Chapter 1 - Denial is the worst! - Page 14.

Gaster's showing no emotion in his face, hollow and empty. "Yes I am quite sure, there is no other way at all. As I said before, you have to be woken up by someone from our universe.."

Toriel immediately thinks back on the glowing purple star that she touched earlier, and everything it did to her and her "other self". Both of her fists tighten again, now speaking to Gaster in an angry loud, powerful sounding voice, truly showing who she is and always will be.

Toriel Dreemurr: The Queen of Monsters. The title will never leave her, her people are her responsibility and always will be. Her child needs her help on helping all of the monsters..

"YOU ARE LYING TO ME! WHY!?...I DEMAND AN ANSWER!"

Gaster's eye-sockets darken. Surprised by her anger and loud response, He is also glad. Relieved that she still acts like the queen he remembers back in the earlier years before she was a parent.

Gaster responds in a mischievous tone that quickly changes her mood. "I heard every word that you said earlier."

Toriel replies in a tone, calmer than before. "Excuse me?"

Gaster smirked slightly and said. "You heard me, I heard every single word that came from your mouth. A skeleton goat monster? and that this monster was melting. Them being somehow another you, and oddly enough mentioning me before hand, how peculiar. Mind explaining the details?"

Toriel summons her fire from both her hands, feeling the heat radiating from them immensely while feeling nervous. "No! I do not have to explain anything to you! Because none of this is real! It's all in my head!"

Gaster laughs coldly at her. "Oh, is that so? If this is all in your head, then why not tell me? I see no harm in doing so."

Toriel silent again, thinks to herself. *Because I am unsure and until i know the answers. I am not telling you anything! Even though I do not fully understand it myself, no.. I do not understand any of this at all! So, that is why this has to be a bad dream! It...It has to be, what can i do if it is not? I have never been in a situation such as this before.*

Toriel, glaring at him, says this in denial. "I-I know how i got here, I fell asleep somehow on my way to the grocery store!"

Gaster crosses his arms and has his right bonebrow raised. "Oh really? Do you remember where you fell asleep?"

Toriel is silent in response to his words.

Gaster slightly laughs. "Toriel,you do not remember where you fell asleep do you?"

He sighs. "Why not let me explain my goals first and maybe i can explain your thoughts, that i heard you speak out earlier, you will get your answers soon."

Toriel carefully lowers her hands and the flames from them both disappear immediately afterwards.

Toriel sighs. "Fine. Seeing as i am stuck here for the time being."

Gaster grins. Pleased with her answer. He replies in a cold and serious tone. "It all started back when I was your royal scientist. In (Any year you want it to be.) I was working on my newest creation after I had just created the core a month before. This creation was going to free everyone, at least that was the original intention. Until that accident occurred and ruined everything i had planned!"

His expression changed. He looks eerie and his eye-sockets look dimmer then before.

Gaster resumes talking, but now his voice sounds distorted,deeper in tone and louder to the ears. yet somehow a little bit calmer as well in brief moments. But you can tell it is also still on the serious side, just by seeing his expression and the feeling. Hard to explain, almost like his voice is Echoing as well.

Now sounding menacing and terrifying. Toriel crosses her arms and stares at Gaster, feeling nothing but distrust, suddenly having a fearful thought that maybe this is all real after all. She is listening with caution.