Chapter 2 - The Avalanche and The Unexpected Reunion. - Page 16.

Toriel and Asgore are now at the top of the mountain, almost at the entrance. Until both of them feel rumbling beneath their feet. Asgore immediately says to Toriel, in a loud roaring voice of panic. "LOOK OUT!"

Toriel looks above them both and sees massive amount of rocks, especially large ones coming their way. Asgore grabs her and they start heading down the mountain as fast, as they can. The rumbling happens again, only now as they can both recognize as an earthquake. Asgore and Toriel cannot hold their balance very well.

Toriel's body starts to shake from beneath her. It sinks, creating a massive hole from beneath. Toriel screamed. Asgore, being able to move again, runs in her direction. He managed to grab her, right hand on time. "I GOT YOU!"

Only to feel his grip on her slipping, because of the avalanche happening very close to them both. Tears falling from Toriel's eyes. He shouted. "TORI!"

She yelled out. "ASGORE! P-Please don't let go!"

He replied. "I Won't!" He starts to pull her up. Only for a rock to hit him hard in the back, causing him to lose his grip on her, accidentally letting her go.

Asgore yelled out. "TORI!!!!!!!!!!!"

Toriel feeling herself fall, seeing it. She screams in horror. Tears falling still. She tried to reach for the nearby vines, she yelled out. "ASGORE!!!!!!!"

Screaming more. Toriel starts hitting nearby rocky walls, feeling massive amounts of pain, with each hit she sees brief images in her mind. Images she can't make out, are they memories or something else?

Toriel, before she could grab the vine closest to her, hits something hard beneath her, the moment she did, everything surrounding her glitched briefly. Her hearing starts to go out, vision as well. She hears what sounds like a small muffled voice, continuously for just a moment, it now starts to grow faint.

Now losing consciousness. Her surroundings are large 6 pillars covered in vines. Beneath her are destroyed buttercup flowers and what looks like a nearby wall leading to something. A few minutes later Toriel wakes up, she's in tremendous amounts of pain immediately, she feels tears falling from her face.

She cries out for help but nobody came. She cannot move and just feels weird, like there is something heavy on her, now closing her eyes, feeling nothing but lack of energy. A moment later she manages to slowly get up to see her clothes covered in red liquid and massive amounts of white powder. Its all over her. Even her arms. She screams continuously, the panic of it all, causes her to pass out immediately.

There are footsteps nearby. A voice spoke in a distressed tone. "shit, he is going to be pissed."

The other voice spoke in a raspy tone. "hey, look at her horns!"

The other one replied. "are my eye-sockets playing a trick on me?" The two characters walk from out of the shadows. It is Dust and Horror.

Dust walks on over to her, he leans down and checks her pulse. It's faint. He looks at Horror and says. "go to the lab and get a medical kit! some washcloths! a gown now!"

Horror presses a button on his belt and leaves through a portal. Dust thinks to himself. *your horns are just like your future self now and you're not even his kid yet! guess that means something huh?*

Horror later returns with everything Dust requested. Horror lifts her up with his magic, He turns away and says. "how are you going to clean tori up and change her into that?"

Dust replied. "we're not exactly human, we're monsters, not perverted freaks! but out of respect for her. I have no idea. Ill just try to do this without looking." Dust gets her royal dress off. He ignores anything private and focuses on the cuts,bruises and anything else that counts as a wound of some kind. He also carefully bandages up her horns.

Dust cleans her head,neck,back,arms,legs and tail. He puts the gown on her.